1.at personal information has been collected?
When you purchase a product on irichs, we will ask you for personal information. We use this information to process your order and other transactions with us. The type of personal information collected may include your name, email address, gender, age or date of birth, postal code, country/region, IP address, browser information, social media name, your credit card number, credit card security code, to Date, phone number, billing address and shipping address. We only use your phone number when it comes to order-related issues; it is never used for marketing purposes. Our server stores some of this information so that future orders can be made faster and easier.
If you use an account to create an account from a third-party service (such as Facebook), we will access and collect the information you have access to on the third-party service that allows us to access the information so that we can create an account for you. If you choose to associate your contact and address book information with your account, we may also collect contact information from your friends so that you can contact your friends when using our services.
Automatically collect information
As with many websites on the Internet, we will automatically receive and store as long as you interact with our irichs or use our services (i) to better understand, improve and modify the service, and (ii) better understand the use and experience of the service. Certain information, (iii) better understand how we enhance your or your overall experience with one or more services, including providing advertising and other information relevant to you. Irichs will automatically receive and log our server log information from your browser, including your IP address, the page you requested, any items you might purchase, and your billing history. This information can be used to customize what you see on our site or to communicate with you about specials and new features.
- Storage period For the purposes set out in this policy, we will not retain your data for longer than necessary. Different retention periods apply to different types of data.
- Protect your personal information
We have implemented technical and security features as well as strict internal guidelines to protect the privacy of your personal information against unauthorized access or improper use. With the advent of new technologies, we will continue to strengthen security procedures. While we make every effort to ensure that your information is secure on our systems, there is no guarantee that data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us at your own risk.
You have the following rights to access and control your personal data:
- Have the right to ask us to hold a copy of your personal data;
- Have the right to ask us to delete personal data about you;
- Have the right to ask us to update and correct any outdated or incorrect personal data we hold about you;
- Have the right to opt out of any marketing information we may send to you, and if we do not have a valid reason to do so, we object to our holding of your personal data.
- If we ask you to agree to the use of your personal data, you have the right to revoke your consent in the future, which will not affect the legality of the previously processed data.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact the details of point 2 above.
If you believe that your personal data has not been processed correctly, or that you are not satisfied with our response to any requests you have made to us using your personal data, you have the right to file a complaint with irichs.